Order Of The Knights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

multi clanning

+4
Matt
Theicecreaman
Tanis
lorddral
8 posters

Go down

multi clanning Empty multi clanning

Post by lorddral Tue Jul 07, 2009 8:59 pm

ok since i just found out that half of the people in OK are multi-clanning

i want everyone in another clan WITH A SERVER to post under this topic. if it doesnt have a server its ok

ill have to figure out what to do with this knowledge

just a little info here IF IT HAS A SERVER ITS A CLAN IF IT DOESNT ITS A COMMUNITY NO EXCEPTIONS!!! and for all the noob dumshits MULTICLANNING IS BANABLE Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
lorddral
lorddral
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

multi clanning Empty Re: multi clanning

Post by Tanis Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:40 pm

Me and Dral have discused this and we have agreed to dismiss the school as a clan So if you are in the school do not post here (btw dral im not in a diff clan Razz just posted here so i could point something out)
Tanis
Tanis
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:17 pm

Also keep in mind that the School of Cake is NOT and I repeat NOT a clan. These shitheads don't know what they're talking about, so don't even think that a community with a server is a clan. Screaming at others with cap letters won't assist the situation, so do not feel insulted my fellow School Of Cake members.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Admin

Steam http://schoolofcake.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Matt Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:56 am

um

EOT is a "guild" but it dont have a server

dral says a guild is a clan

so does that make EOT a community?

im also with wonko's school

Matt
Clan Member

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBottle Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:14 am

What makes a Community with a server different from a Clan with a server?

-You have a server
-You have admins
-You have recruiting

So exakly what is the difference expekt that its called a "Community"? I dont really see the difference, ofc if i am whrong point it out for me Cool

WaterBottle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:18 am

Well if we encluded the Communities (including Wonko's) Every1 except Dral and you water would then be kicked so yeah we kinda can't
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Clan Member

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by WaterBottle Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:04 am

XxX---HI---XxX wrote:Well if we encluded the Communities (including Wonko's) Every1 except Dral and you water would then be kicked so yeah we kinda can't

I didnt get that =P

WaterBottle
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanis Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:31 pm

I wouldnt.
Tanis
Tanis
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:45 pm

Actually a community doesn't have ranks like in this one there are ranks.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ninjasje Wed Jul 08, 2009 7:27 pm

im in sgoe ... but no server? ha i dont know anythin bout it

ninjasje

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddral Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:16 pm

your not getting the point,

you can call your clan anything you want, a guild, a community, a pack of wildabeast, but the fact is if it has a server, than you will have to spend time on that server instead of the OK server, and THAT is what makes multi-clanning bad. im saying for now that multi-clanning will be legal for the people already in the clan. but just deciding that your "clan" is a community just because you say so, doesnt change the fact that if it has a server, then because you are in the clan or whatever, you are obliged to go on that server and participate. so even though wonko calls it a community it still has the cons (toward multi-clanning) if it were called a clan.

i hope this clarifies
lorddral
lorddral
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Sorry but for your information, we are all rolling on the floor laughing at your stupidity in Wonko's World Razz You people are on your own because nobody else thinks this. Yes multi-clanning is bad, but being in a community isn't. The point of a community is to bring people together, and what angers me the most is that there are no admins in the Wonko's World community. There are admins in the ....Wonko's World server, agreed, but the community is just there to bring the people together. EVERYBODY in the Wonko's School of Cake is equal in rank, including me, and Wonko is the only leader there.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddral Thu Jul 09, 2009 6:13 pm

and what you are not getting is that just because u call it a community doesn't change the fact that it has a server. and if it has a server the people in that "community" have a responsibility to go to that server. so if u have multiple clans, than you are only spending the bulk of your time in one of them.

i don't understand why its ok just because its called a community, if my people are going there instead of the OK server, than its just as bad if you called it a clan, or a guild, or whatever the fuck you want to call it. changing the name doesn't change anything. if OK people are going to Wonko's server instead of mine, then they are multi-clanning.

or maybe i should rename it multi-server-ing, cause that would change everything
lorddral
lorddral
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by MisterChameleon Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:23 pm

multi-server-ing? :/
MisterChameleon
MisterChameleon
Clan Member

Location : The United States of America in California in Ventura. (93003)

Steam http://www.okclan.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Theicecreaman Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 pm

You still aren't getting the point, your members DO NOT have a requirement to visit the Wonko's server, and only visit it at their own free will. There are so many communities in jk2, and they each have NO RULES and NO OBLIGATIONS as clans do. I helped you guys get a forum because Tanis is a member of the school, and now you want to classify the school as something illegal? There is only ONE rule in the school of cake: To have fun. Your strict "no-communities" regulations already remove hundreds of potential clan members that you could have. Multi-clanning should indeed be strictly enforced, but you need to lighten up when it comes to communities. I deeply regret thinking your clan had ANY potential to be successful, and also setting up the forum in the first place.
Theicecreaman
Theicecreaman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tanis Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:26 pm

Lol im not a member of the school check the rosters i quit them long time ago.
Tanis
Tanis
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddral Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:14 pm

i already did loosen it up, and also saying that people have no obligation to go there is a relief. that was the main problem, and if they do not require it, then i am fine with it, besides i have already allowed people to join wonko's server, i was just trying to figure out why people thought i was so crazy for thinking it was bad to multi-clan.

thank you for finally clearing that up
lorddral
lorddral
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by XxX---HI---XxX Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:01 pm

Well its nice that we dont have to go there, but as of right now we r going there cause the server has been down 4 a hole day >.> so yeah if this problem could be fixed i would be very greatful. PLS and TY
XxX---HI---XxX
XxX---HI---XxX
Clan Member

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by lorddral Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 pm

sorry guys, it seems whenever im gone from the house for more than a day, i come back and the server is mysteriously down...

i ask around and no-one touches it but, im gona try to find out
lorddral
lorddral
Admin

Steam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum